Dispute Resolution

Khuggs
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a Dispute Resolution Case with PayPal on 9 May 2019 after contacting the seller. The seller responded with an offer of compensation which I declined. I received another offer from the seller through PayPal and was advised to review the offer and respond. The issue is that in responding to the seller’s offer, there are two links “accept offer and respond” and “decline offer and respond”.  In responding the decline offer link is not highlighted while the accept offer link is highlighted  I contacted PayPal via email who responded on 21 May advising they would look into my case and contact me if more information is required. My issue is that I was given until 29 May for my issue to be resolved and I have not heard from PayPal as yet. My concern is that on 29 May if my dispute will continue to be addressed or would it be closed and no longer be addressed? It would be appreciated if I can be advised.

Kirton <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Khuggs 

Then all you can do is contact customer services to ask if they received the info you sent?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Khuggs 

Is it still at the dispute stage OR have you escalated it to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Khuggs
Contributor
Contributor

I escalated my issue to a claim, but after providing a detailed description of my issue in the window provided on two occasions I am not sure if it was received. After clicking “send” the login page opened and in checking my issue there is no indication advising my claim was received on the both submissions.

i am therefore concerned that my dispute would be closed as there is no indication I escalated my dispute prior to the deadline date, which is 29 May.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Khuggs 

Then all you can do is contact customer services to ask if they received the info you sent?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Khuggs
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted paypal using the number provided. The electronic voice stated the particulars of my case and gave the option to escalate. I chose  to escalate and the voice confirmed the escalation. Despite three submissions to escalate in the form provided in the Resolution Centre, the “voice”  inferred there was no claim submitted and provided the option. I trust it would be recorded. Thanks for the assistance.

Regards,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.