Dispute Resolution Center Issues

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having issues responding to disputes? I have an open dispute with a seller who sent a completely different item than advertised. I need to respond, with pictures of the original advertised item vs what they sent. However whenever I enter the information, attach the pics, and respond, I get an error message asking me to try again, and something went wrong. Tried 5 times, but happens every time! I need to be able to respond the the dispute.

PayPalError.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor

Still can't respond to the dispute, and no response from PayPal to any messages sent.

Login to Me Too

jtat16
Contributor
Contributor
Same. I’ve tried 40 times and same result. Waiting 4 days now for this so called hep center to contact me. I can’t even get reply messages in my chat anymore, just tells me “messages are responded to in the order they’re received”. Apparently these clowns are at least 4+ days backed up with messages to respond to. I’m being robbed of 90 dollars and PayPal could care less. I was offer $5.99 to settle the dispute!!!
Login to Me Too

Rob541
New Community Member

Same problem here. I've been trying for the last 3 days, still getting the error message. Totally disillusioned with PayPal, its about time they addressed the issue and got their act together, or maybe it suits them hoping we'll drop our disputes!!!?? No chance 😠

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.