Dispute/Refund

Rfazio89c
Contributor
Contributor
I keep trying to file a dispute and getting an error message that says “ Let’s try that again, looks like something went wrong on our end.” I have tried at least 15 times! Somebody hacked my account and transferred funds into either their PayPal account or into their bank account I’m not really sure! Also I’ve been trying to use the text messaging but there is no send button for me to push! I have also tried to call, however due to the coronavirus there are no available agents! Can anyone help me figure out any other way to contact them to file the dispute, and begin the process of getting my money refunded for that transaction!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Rfazio89c 

Hope you are safe during this time of crisis.  I understand that you were trying to file a dispute however it gives an error and when you are trying to contact PayPal however no one is answering.  I'm so to hear that as our customer service would be available via chat or email as of this moment.  As for filing a dispute in which you think that are unauthorized activity on your account, this link might be helpful  https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-unauthorized-paypal-account-activity-faq... , currently i  do not have a visual on your account to check on whats really going on i must suggest to you to get hold of our customer service.  How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to their Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which they can interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account. If you prefer to email us,you may visit our website and below our page there is an option "Contact Us" please click that and you will be routed to 'Contact Customer Service' page, from the options shown click Email us, then select a topic and subtopic before typing your message. There should also be available option to connect to a live chat agent and, or you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful. please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Rfazio89c 

Hope you are safe during this time of crisis.  I understand that you were trying to file a dispute however it gives an error and when you are trying to contact PayPal however no one is answering.  I'm so to hear that as our customer service would be available via chat or email as of this moment.  As for filing a dispute in which you think that are unauthorized activity on your account, this link might be helpful  https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-unauthorized-paypal-account-activity-faq... , currently i  do not have a visual on your account to check on whats really going on i must suggest to you to get hold of our customer service.  How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to their Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which they can interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account. If you prefer to email us,you may visit our website and below our page there is an option "Contact Us" please click that and you will be routed to 'Contact Customer Service' page, from the options shown click Email us, then select a topic and subtopic before typing your message. There should also be available option to connect to a live chat agent and, or you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful. please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.