Dispute, Refund, Threats

PurSpyk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Purchased an item from China, they sent the item via the local post office (their choice not mine), item has never arrived in my country after almost 3 months. I opened a dispute and PayPal decided in my favour and refunded the money, they have subsequently resent the item via courier (which once again they decided to do on their own) and are now threatening me because I opened a dispute. Claiming they plan to make me pay for this.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PurSpyk

Ignore them, if you have a refund that is the end of it.

You can tell them that you are perfectly happy to return the item once received as long as you receive a postage label OR postage costs to cover that return.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PurSpyk
Contributor
Contributor

Well they are now claiming because they resent the item I am obliged to pay the money back, the refund has not reflected yet in my account, and now I get threats. They are also being extremely abusive, they were actually abusive before I even opened the dispute. I even tried to complain to the company, but the person who responded was the one who was verbally abusing me.

The problem is I purchased this item in my personal capacity, but wanted them to post the item to my work address as there is not always someone at home, can they now cause problems for me at work? Surely this is illegal?

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@PurSpyk

Don't call them on the phone anymore if your doing that (Don't) because Words don't matter

they can say that you want to kill them & put all kinds of words in your mouth & voice talking agreement (DON'T MATTER)

I never talk to people especially when it was in a Contract a binding agreement not even with my Landlord I don't talk.

Like they say (Talk is CHEAP) if your Refund is Pending with Paypal? that means Paypal is investigating the situation let them do the work & only listen to Paypal they are the Money Maker & the Bank Money Controller not a Company.

Let Paypal finish with the investigation but if you panic? & start trying to talk to Paypal? & they are trying to talk to Paypal? I can't speak for them but I'm sure they will get **bleep** off & maybe should split the bill 50% Refund for both of you now you both take a lost.

Just stay (QUIET) & don't listen to them if they have your phone number? let them call you never pick up & talk if they have your work phone number? if you gave it to them? (DON'T do THAT) if they call you from work? & you never gave them the Number than they are stalking you.

use Google Translater or something to translate the Language & contact the Chinese Police that will calm them down 😂 

in life I learned a long TIME AGO you sometimes have to let go of (Petty Cash) & some people fight for anything it will only get you more in TROUBLE they should learn to let it go & Run their business the (HONEST WAY)

You will be alright as long your not the one stealing from them if your Honest? than you have nothing to worry about Lying get's you nowhere 

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@PurSpyk

Your fine that does not matter LOL 😂 they can threaten you all they like

for one if they had a tracking on it? the Seller should know where it last was spoted

if they don't? & can't prove to Paypal of what you just filed a claim than it's there LOST.

just what @kernowlass don't worry about it LOL 😂 if they send you more threats? collect them

& give it to the Chinese authority there laws are very punishable I don't think they want the police to mess with them

President Xi will give them 100yrs in prison 😂

Login to Me Too

PurSpyk
Contributor
Contributor

I was given a tracking number, that does not show up anywhere, they originally gave me a link to some Chinese web site, that showed the item was shipped, problem is it shows nothing after that, I have even spent hours on the home trying to find this parcel. This was sent from a reputable company very strange behaviour, and they have no way to complain about service. I even tried to complain via one of their other web sites (not the chinses site), and the only response I received was "What?"

I don't mind paying for the item that they couriered, but the threats are a worry, as they have my company details.

Login to Me Too

PurSpyk
Contributor
Contributor

I never phoned them, I phoned the local post office to see if the parcel had arrived. I have only spoken to them via Facebook messenger, as for some reason they do not have a support email address, which is strange as well.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.