Dispute PP-D-10374698

nitinahuja
Contributor
Contributor

I had purchased a phone using a credit card and returned the phone back but had created a dispute with the card company  which stops me from getting a refund from the seller because in order for Samsung to refund me the dispute has to be lifted. So, I asked the card company to lift the dispute and submitted the letter to paypal and Samsung both. It has been two months and I am still to see a refund to my paypal. Paypal does not want to acknowledge that they have received the document from my bank that dispute has been lifted and Samsung is not able to refund because paypal is not accepting the refund from the seller ( Samsung) because Paypal still says that I have already been credited by the card company due to that dispute. So my money is stuck . I have called multiple times and agents just state that I have to contact my bank or the seller.I have contacted the seller( Samsung) and was told that Paypal has to remove the dispute.According to Samsung " After review, according to PayPal, they have not seen the dispute removed from your issuing bank for $411.84 USD ".

What do I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.