Dispute Issue

vm2020
New Community Member

Hi Guys,

I am hoping you can assist me with a serious issue I am facing.

I need to speak with a human regarding my case. It makes no sense that you are requiring me to pay for return shipping on an item I didnt even order, and I paid the initial shipping for. The seller is a scammer, and by having paypal associated with them legitimizes them to scam others. I only purchase items where I see paypal payments are accepted, because I felt as though I had protection if I was ripped off or scammed, but paypals resolution with this dispute has me very disappointed. It was a open and shut case, I paid for a golf mat, and they sent me glasses, that is outrageous. I have email chains with the seller where they say they will refund me if I close the paypal dispute. That is a scam. They also mentioned that if I wanted to return the item, I would be responsible for shipping which would cost me a lot of money, so I am better off keeping the product. That is ridiculous, why would I pay for something I never even ordered. I would understand if they sent me what I originally paid for, and if I didnt like it, I would be responsible for return shipping. But to pay for shipping both ways for something I never even wanted or ordered, is ridiculous. I hope paypal can understand how big of a concern this is. I am at the point where I will never use paypal again because of this egregious issue.

I am hoping you guys have any information on how to connect with a human at paypal. If you have an email address so I can send them all the emails between myself and the seller, that will definitely help them understand my frustration. The emails show that this seller is a scammer, and preys upon people. The fact that paypal is associated with this seller really troubles me. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.