Dispute Issue

StacFace8
New Community Member

Hello,

I went through and filed a dispute issue with a payment I made back in November. I would go to the email and click "track shipment" and it would bring me to an error page. Finally, once going through the dispute department, I received the package. However, once open the product is NO WHERE EVEN CLOSE to being what I ordered. It was completely different material almost like costume material, the inside of the pants was supposed to be fleece and it was fake, falling apart material, and the stitching is falling off and apart. The logo isn't even in the right spot. I found the webpage to what I bought and have the pictures and video of how different the product is. I went back to redo a dispute, this time with it being a wrong and not described item and the dispute keeps closing saying it was already solved. I did a dispute for shipping, and yes that was solved, but now I received an item that obviously was a scam and a fake website. How do I go about disputing this again and getting my money back?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Timialbright
Contributor
Contributor
I had to dispute it with my bank. I had this problem once before with PayPal. That’s why I stopped using their credit line and only use my bank. I only use PayPal as a third party to keep my banking info from their clients. I don’t think PayPal helps anyone honestly.
Login to Me Too

StacFace8
New Community Member

Yes I used PayPal but my bank for it. So I guess I should call my bank? I thought because I paid through PayPal, I had to dispute through them.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@StacFace8 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.