Dispute HyperSLS & Hyperstech and negative outcome

UnknownPerson2k
Contributor
Contributor

Like many people I bought something of the internet, turns out they deliver 9 out of 10 faulty or broken products and its clearly a scam all over the internet. Google: HyperSLS or Hypertech and you will see what I mean. 

So PayPal to the rescue I guess? Nope, not in any way!

I created a claim and 7 weeks later PayPal decided not to rule in my favor. I provided them with very detailled info, had pictures of everything.

Product packaging, shipping pictures, detailed tracking from TNT...everything was there because I knew they were going to ask all of this. 

They asked to send the product back to the seller and I did instantly, costing me another 37€ of shipping costs. The product got delivered and SIGNED! by the recipient and today PayPal closed my dispute with the sentence: We cannot confirm your return shipment was sent back to the seller.

You got to be kidding me?? So thanks to PayPal I lost my 103€ + 32€ of shipping on their request. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

It's almost impossible to think that PayPal is accepting scammers like this as sellers?! But hey, as long as PayPal can take fees on something its all good right? 

I cannot imagine what you have to do to get your money back.

This was on my personal account, but we have a business one as well where PayPal made 1000€+ on fees on the first day from our company. I will be closing both accounts soon when everything is settled with our own customers.

I will no longer participate in this company with a policy like this. This is just sad. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Marill1
New Community Member

I ordered the DroneX Pro on December 23, 2018 and received Jan 14, 2019 and I paid to Custom about US$20 (but it is not matter). I ordered full options: upgrade to 720p camera, extra 4 props, hard case and warranty. When I unboxed and found 2 pairs of prop plus the ***** driver, no warranty papers and no list of items. Finally I found DroneX Pro, it is the same model as "Eachine E58" product from China (Copy DJI Mavic pro) but the price of Eachine E58 is only 50 US$ with full options but I had to pay to 200US$ for DroneX Pro. Moreover I found there is no upgrade for camera that I have paid more. It is 720p camera from the factory already. It is fraud.
It is scam. Don't ever buy this product from Hyperstech!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

rbrevig
New Community Member
HyperTech/HappyShopping/SingaporeScammers Hyper tech or Happy Shopping or whatever this business decides to call themselves this week are thieves and PayPal needs to shut them down. PayPal is at fault also if they do not. I ignorantly purchased the extended warranty on top of my worthless, non-working, sub-par, falsely advertised, fraudulent item. HyperTech/Happy Shopping sent me a return address that doesn’t match any paperwork that i have received and refuses to acknowledge my prepaid extra warranty. It does not matter what you order from this company, it is all junk designed to rip hard working people off and steal customers from upstanding and honest merchants by falsely advertising their products under fraudulent names and offering “technological deals”. Do Not give HyperTech/Happy Shopping any of your money whatsoever. They have no product for sale, special deal or not, that is not sub-par junk designed to steal your money. If you order anything from this company you will be scammed. I am trying to get help from PayPal now and will update this post as soon as i have an answer.
Login to Me Too

Amydtree
New Community Member
If I could give a negative 1 I would. Your "resolution" is for me to be out INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING fees, while the seller gets off free. After realizing I was scammed I researched this company. They are sending out bait and switch items regularly. And the only protection buyers have is paypal, and apparently that's no protection at all.
Login to Me Too

BarryVaughan
New Community Member

I wish I had done my homework and read the reviews of Hyperstach before ordering - I then saw the error of my ways and tried to cancel. Surprise, surprise the money had been taken and my order was being processed - 2 weeks later and still no goods, and despite 2 further attempts to cancel were rejected, I assumed Paypal would come to my assistance .

To be fair they put me in touch - but the seller needs up to 14 days to pay me back !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - and that leads me to wonder why I give Paypal my business.

BarryV  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.