Dispute / Fraud

scdlcjr
Contributor
Contributor
A buyer reached out to me directly via Mecari for tcg Pokemon cards. It was a friendly conversation which managed into me selling about 57 cards in excellent condition. The buyer quickly paid and I quickly shipped the next day accordingly bubble wrapped and double boxed for protection. And yesterday out of nowhere the buyer makes a dispute and claim without contacting me about the situation. Saying my cards are not in good condition (which they were) and saying I didn't ship 4 other cards (which I did) in the package. So now I'm in this horrible situation where the buyer has all my cards and PayPal has my money on hold. The buyer not once offer to return my cards. The buyer just demands a refund. I feel a scam from this person. As if the buyer is trying to keep my cards by lying about the condition and not receiving the other cards, while the buyer files a dispute to get a refund. I'm so **bleep** I'm in this situation. Has anyone delt with this kind of situation?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.