Dispute - Contacting Paypal

Kris1234
New Community Member

Hi, I received an email from Paypal about my dispute and it requires me to reply to the email they sent me. The email address is <removed> (won't let me put the email address on here but obviously I need to explain that part as its part of the problem) but the emails are undeliverable. Apparently I am required to reply with my response within 3 calendar days which I can't physically do and of course its Saturday so I am unable to phone PayPal. If I do not contact them in time I am afraid they will close my case without processing the refund and of course now its the weekend.

Does anyone know where I can send my response to by email to ensure my email is received to keep the dispute opened? As it was escalated to PayPal I believe I can't put responses into the resolution center because that is just sent to the seller. I feel like there's a resistance to provide buyer protection, making you jump through all these hoops and then having emails that don't work when they have specifically asked you to reply to it.

thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Rickjfl
New Community Member

Pay Pal must be in bed with some of their merchants and have no problem closing a dispute even though they do not give evidence of their decisions. Pay Pal is a bogus outfit !!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.