Dispute Closure for Seller FRAUD Not Acceptable

Rhol
New Community Member

Paypal Team.

I find your Dispute Center process completely unacceptable. After opening a claim for complete seller fraud (item ordered from Seller was not at all the item described/ordered from their website) and providing all necessary evidence (photographic and emails from Seller), you agreed to provide a refund once the item was shipped to the seller. Finally, after sending the items back, I provided you with the USPS tracking code and receipt for shipping charge that the Seller would not pay but you agreed to refund. As of this writing, I have still not been refunded the amount for the item AND I have not received a refund from Paypal for the shipping cost. Instead, I have found that the case was closed in Seller's favor, with no reason as to why, and Paypal has asked me to contact the Seller for a refund who has given me no contact details (website no longer online). 

As a Buyer, I find this process completely unacceptable and as a long-standing PayPal member, I want a LIVE HUMAN  to call me so that my dispute can be resolved versus a chat conversation that provides no detail whatsoever.

Best,

Long Time Paypal Member 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dkrnb
New Community Member

I can’t even get a response from PayPal... I never received the item, then the seller sent me 2 different tracking numbers both going to bogus websites, filed a dispute with PayPal on may 6th with that evidence and the only change to the case is they keep pushing the resolution date a week at a time. It went from resolution on the 9th to 31st and I can only expect they’ll push it again to ,I’d June. When I try to message them through the message center after the bot gives up there is no response at all from a “live agent”. This site is done

Login to Me Too

ripoff909
New Community Member

Exactly the same has happened to me, pay pal found in favour of seller, i gave them all the information, tracking number which I checked myself and the item was returned and signed for.  The Company I ordered from had another name that came up on the confirmation so pay pal condone these fraudster to rip people off.  I am going to the financial ombudsman 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.