Dispute Closed despite providing information

oscarfairtex
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I made a merchant dispute on the 29th of April and was asked to provide proof that the items was returned, i provided the tracking number on 18th of May and then 3 days later the case was closed and an email was sent to me saying

"This decision was made because we did not receive valid proof or tracking that you returned the merchandise."

But I have already submitted the necessary tracking information on the 18th of May and it was just closed without any notice

Now i am without item and without a dispute, i cant call paypal hotline due to the covid-19 situation, no replies on twitter and no replies on their message center as well.

Please help! 

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

oscarfairtex
Contributor
Contributor

@purpleinsect sent them more than 5 messages and they didnt reply, last was saying someone would get in touch with me but afterwards, radio silence.

Login to Me Too

purpleinsect
Contributor
Contributor

Oscar, don't give up. Write the CEO of PayPal, report the crime to the Department of Justice Consumer Complaints in your state. Continue to tweet, do not use PayPal again, and cancel your account once resolution has been made. This is my plan. 

Daniel Schulman, President and CEO

PayPal

2211 N. 1st St.

San Jose, CA 95131

PayPal, are you listening? You cannot enable and support scammers. There must be a way for you to prevent fraud, and you cannot continue to deceive honest consumers when they report bad apples. I will continue to make noise until Justice is served. 

Login to Me Too

egg847th
New Community Member

Please help me!!!!! This is clearly a scam  I ordered the item in question on May 21, 2020 and never received it.

USPS Tracking
Tracking FAQs
Track Another Package+
Icon of a mailman Track Packages
Anytime, Anywhere Get the free Informed Delivery® feature to receive automated notifications on your packages Learn More
Remove
Tracking Number: 9400109202020500974910
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 4:45 pm on May 4, 2020 in HOWELL, <removed>.

USPS Premium Tracking Available
Status
Delivered
May 4, 2020 at 4:45 pm

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

<removed>

Get Updates

Please see above from usps item I ordered was on May 21, 2020  See below

AA

Amy <removed>
-negative $79.98
May 21, 2020
Payment

There is an open dispute associated with this transaction. Visit the Resolution Center to view status.

Paid with commerce <removed> on May 21, 2020 Shipped to Eileen <removed>"Address"
13 Maypink Lane
<removed>
United States
Have you received this order? 9400109202020500974910 May 21, 2020, Sent by USPS Status: Shipped Transaction ID 6SM78584GC5246831 Return shipping refunds Request return shipping refund For more info See Terms
Seller info Amy <removed>
Purchase details
Ealare r01qd9ts0
$79.98
Item #1

Total
$79.98
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.