Dispute (Chargeback)

EnJavy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!
I'm sorry, but I'm looking there for help because PayPal support can't do it correctly, so I'm kind of confused what's happening.
My steam account got blocked twice per month already. I'll try to explain.
Firstly, I tried to add funds (5EUR) on my Steam wallet via PayPal without having any money and it worked, but as my bank account is added to PayPal profile they tried to charge off these money automatically. It didn't work because my bank denied automatic payment. So at this moment I got my first block, because of PayPal opened a dispute on this transaction. After that I tried to solve a problem manually adding funds on PayPal, but that didn't work. Then I was writing e-mails to resolution center in hope to resolve a problem, as Steam support told me that PayPal have to close, cancel a dispute, chargeback on this transaction and then I'll be unblocked, but I was getting only automatic responses from center and nothing more. Next step I tried to call PayPal support and explained what exactly do I need, but they did something another (1 screenshot).

Spoiler
1 screenshot1 screenshot

As a result I got unblocked in Steam but they said that the problem isn't closed because of dispute on the transaction isn't closed.
Then I tried to report an issue on the transcation and opened a case where I asked PayPal exactly to close a dispute of the transaction. And all I got is another refund of money and as a result a second block in Steam because of (2 screenshot)

Spoiler
2 screenshot2 screenshot

So, I really need help, I have money in case if I have to return something and I want to resolve this problem finally and correctly. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong and why this happening. I'm sorry if I explained too poor with my English and I'll be very thankful if someone would help me.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.