Dispute Center dealing procedure creating more problems

AEIS
Contributor
Contributor

I am so disappointed with the careless disputes handling procedure n what a low quality service Paypal Singapore provided!

Case submit on : 20 Dec 2020

Case Close on: 20 Dec 2020

Notice by email: No.

Provide evidence of judgement of Preapproved Payment : No

My dispute: Never approved this annual payment however it has been deducted for three years

My Evidence given:  on 2016, the  subscription service is cancelled and refund has been given but the annual payment is deducted starting from 2018.

My concern: would that deduction will continue on 2021. I have sent cancelling request to seller but no response so far!

My request: Please stop this payment and refund three years' payment. 

The way of Paypal handling dispute is not convincing and unfair to purchaser ! 

-not solve my problem of dispute but disclosed more problems of paypal payment that allows the unauthorized annual payment continues and avoid to step in disputes.

For example, after I submit the dispute, my screen is changed when I login in again after two days and I could not find dispute center link . It is only by today, I accidently find it is no more at the first screen but at "helper button", which is at the right upper corner, the button is so small and the dispute link is at the very bottom of the button link , is so unnoticeable!

Please forward to the relevant personnel and solve this case asap. It is not one time payment but annual payment. Please identify who is the officer handle my case without even contacting the seller!

I would like to wrote to Facebook and other social media to disclose the screen short of Paypal dispute case response if the payment can not be cancelled and refund is not done in a week time.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.