Disappointing PayPal dispute decision.

NigelDavies66
Contributor
Contributor

Even though Highlife Technology Ltd sent incorrect glasses not German vari focal as per Facebook ad, I’m expected to pay £18 to return the glasses in return for my £25 paid, this is so wrong! 

The ones sent were pond shop reading glasses. Thus is a total scam.

As below=

Dear Nigel <removed>,

After reviewing your case, we've determined that you are eligible for a refund of $30.69 USD.

To receive your refund, you need to:

1. Return the item(s) to the seller at the address we provide. If you purchased multiple items with this one transaction, you may only be required to return specific items. Please return the specific items listed below as instructed. If no specific items are listed in this email, then all items from this purchase must be returned in order to receive your refund.
  2. Provide online delivery tracking information in the Resolution Centre before 22 August 2019. The returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when you received it and you are responsible for any costs associated with the return.
  3. Clearly label or indicate your package as returned goods in order to avoid unnecessary customs fees or duties.

Return address:

<removed>

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NigelDavies66 

Yes, this is how the issue is resolved. Return for a refund. These merchants are not Amazon or eBay with their money back guarantee. You can apply for return costs reimbursement via PayPal Return Shipping. Return item asap before you lose case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

NigelDavies66
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the advice, if I had purchased via credit card I would have been better placed. I just feel this company has proved across the net that they are pro scammers, and PayPal are supporting their scam by not just returning the money. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.