Digital movies purchase dispute

Jeremy613
Contributor
Contributor

i purchased several digital movies from the website Moviesometimes and <removed> and used paypal as my pay method. Since Paypal was available, i trusted this movie site. since then, i have lost access to several of the movies due to the digital copies being flagged by Walmart as the email address used to purchase the digital copies from Walmart.com being different from my email address which is what i used when i redeemed the movies. does anybody have any advice on how i should go about disputing this?  i used the resolution center but all my cases were denied as i authorized the purchase from and payment to @Moviesometimes.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

SilverSpur
Contributor
Contributor

Why did you lose your claims at Pay Pal?. You should have been covered by buyer protection?.

Login to Me Too

Jeremy613
Contributor
Contributor
According to PayPal the purchase was authorized and as such my claim was denied. I may have chosen the incorrect option as far as reason.
Login to Me Too

SilverSpur
Contributor
Contributor

This seller burned me as well on many instawatch titles as well. I am waiting for pay pal response. What reason did you select?. He seems to be a con man and not responding.

Login to Me Too

Jeremy613
Contributor
Contributor

i choose unauthorized activity because their was no "I paid and had the movies but they were taken due too Walmart not liking the sale." i reached out too Walmart and was told it is VuDu that would have to return the movies, and VuDu told me they need a copy of the receipt and proof of purchase from Walmart. it is disheartening because PayPal was the reason i felt safer using Moviesometimes, but getting help from them isnt the easiest. Yea he does seem alittle...shady...especially now that the Moviesometimes.com domain is for sale now.

Login to Me Too

Charls025
New Community Member

I have problems purchasing or renting movies on VUDU, my PayPal account can't be registered, neither a credit card, I don't know if I can't register a credit card because I'm from Puerto Rico or what, but I have some problem adding my PayPal account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.