Digital River Ireland taking money for AVG and pay-pal to give it with my consent.

philip88
New Community Member

Digital River Ireland taking money from account on pay pal 89.99 euro with out my consent as i have contacted pay pal and give the information and they did nothing about it just give them my money with out me putting my code and the wrong email address , after all the years i have trusted pay pal but not any more as i have contact digital river which did not help , i now contact AVG as on my subscription it says , Because you've unsubscribed, this subscription will no longer automatically renew. but yet pay pal give my money and did not protect me ????????? just be careful.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@philip88 

If you didn't cancel your subscription ON PAYPAL then of course they will pay Digital River for you as requested.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.