Digital Item returned to Seller and Paypal Has denied the Claim

Jah7ssan
New Community Member

I Have been in a dispute with a buyer for 2 month now going to 3. The initial purchase was made on eBay, it was an Instagram account said to have had 38 thousand followers but the follower count was well below that. Furthermore, the few followers it did have were generated robots. The seller gave me the run around for 2 weeks and I notified ebay and apparently because it was listed as real estate(which is against their policy), they could not take any action and they said I should contact PayPal. I logged out of the account and made sure that the seller was able to access it, I didn't even change the password. Paypal has denied the claim 4 times now and I am in awe because I don't see exactly how I was wrong on my end, the product was falsely advertised plus I returned it. I am out of my money and the product and it was quite a bit of money so I cannot just let it  go. Can someone help me with some advise as to what action to take now. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.