Didnt receive digital goods and got scammed

tingcccc
Contributor
Contributor

At the very first beginning, i post a thread on EpicNpc marketplace to look for an gaming account(digital goods).

Someone reach me on discord and saying that he got the stock, and ask me to pay 10$ for that. Since my country doesn't support fnf, i used goods and service to make the transfer. The thing is after transfer done, seller block me on discord and i cant reach him anymore.

Since I already reported that issue and provide all the chat history until seller blocks me, while the status said need seller response.

My problem is: Will I still possible to get back my money and ban that scammer? Since I have fully trade chat history until he block me, will that scammer still have chance to get off from the rules?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

tingcccc
Contributor
Contributor

Update: after 20 minutes i reported the issue, I cant check the relevant case in resolution center(it keeps pop up "Let's try that again, Looks like something went wrong on our end."). I believe that support team might working on it right now

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @tingcccc

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community. 

Sorry to hear you did not receive your digital goods. You mentioned you opened a case, you'll see the next steps for your case under "What happens next." If we're already reviewing your claim, you'll see an estimated resolution date.

With regards to running into issues while trying to access the PayPal Resolution Center, I would advise trying a different internet browser (Chrome, Explorer, Edge etc) and/or clearing the cache and cookies on your browser. If this issue persists and you need to access your Resolution Center to view or add information to a case, please contact our Customer Service team. 

Visit our website and click 'Contact' at the bottom of any webpage to see our 'Contact Us' options. 

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.