Didn't receive my package due to "correct tracking number"

deedw00
New Community Member

Okay so I bought some Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Clay' off of a site named Grailed. UPS attempted a delivery (which they did not because it wasn't my house) but no one was able to sign for it. So I tried getting it so that I could change the delivery address but since it wasn't attempted to be delivered to me in the first place I wasn't able to get an infoNotice to change the delivery. I somehow got it so that I could go pick it up and a UPS facility. I went to pick it up and the lady told me that it wasn't my name on the package so I could not pick it up. She told me to verify the tracking number with the sender and come back. The sender got it so that they would deliver it again. But something didn't feel right. Everytime I get a delivery it would show my home address on where it's being shipped to. But this one did not, it only showed my city. So I called UPS to find out what was going on. The lady told me it was being delivered to someone named Tyler and that it was a dental business or something like that. 1. My name is not Tyler and 2. I do not have a business. I filed a claim against the guy and lost because they said " the tracking number was correct". That has got to be the most idiotic reasoning. I didn't even file the claim claiming that the tracking was incorrect. I filed a claim stating that my name nor my address was correct. Does anyone have any idea what I can do? I am not okay with letting this guy get away with my money. But apparently Paypal is.

Thank you to anyone who has any idea of what I could do.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@deedw00 

If you can only see the city then only PayPal can see the city so you would need documentation from UPS that the name on the package is not you and not your address and was not delivered to said address under this tracking number. And file police and ic3.gov report. Pdf it all and appeal the case either at the resolution center or calling customer service:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

If PayPal won't budge and you paid with credit card, then dispute transaction through them and provide the UPS documentation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.