Didn't receive Product and Can't get any help

RJMeyerhoff
New Community Member

Hi All

I have been at this for weeks.  I didn't receive what I paid for as the person who sold it said that my mailing label printed automatically and it went to Kentucky.  I live in Kansas.  He told me that is on me for having the wrong address linked to my facebook account.  I have never lived in Kentucky and have no idea why this happened.  I contacted facebook marketplace (not an easy task) and they told me that he did not use their payment platform so they cannot help.  Every address I find anywhere is the right one.  So i contacted PayPal and I got a message to call them (after a frustrating journey with that) to call them - I can't find the CALL ME button I have been instructed to use - I am so frustrated.  The selling tells me its on me - keeps my money - and I have nothing??  How is this secure for the purchaser?  How do i get help?   Thank you for ANYTHING... I will not be using either platform again...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.