Did not receive what I ordered

mjvitetta
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a polisher and received sandpaper.

I opened a dispute but because the seller could prove he sent me something it was found in his favor.

I did not get what I ordered.

What can I do now? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mjvitetta 

Which dispute did you open?

If you opened non receipt of item then the seller would win if he could provide a tracking number that proved delivery of an item to you.

If you opened a dispute for item received but not as described then you have a good chance of winning and paypal would tell you to return item trackable back to the seller for a refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mjvitetta
Contributor
Contributor
I put in the claim I did not receive what I ordered. They had proof they sent me something and that was enough for pay pal to find in their favor. Same as if I ordered a car and they send me a boat. I was **bleep** by the seller and paypal.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mjvitetta 

Then you should have opened a dispute for ''item received but not as described'' then you would have won.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mjvitetta,

I'm sorry to hear that the incorrect claim type was selected. Please contact customer service and let them know that you did receive an item and it was the incorrect item.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.