Did not receive my merchandise.

jmsmith1820
New Community Member

I ordered a retirement gift for my sister in early January and the people that got the money according to my paypal is sNaaao Wssait Technsology Trading Co., Ltd. I've emailed them several times. I've received bounced emails written in Chinese and then I receive emails asking me to be patient. I've requested a shipping receipt from them many times and I simply get response asking AGAIN for my patience. I either want a refund or my merchandise. I don't think that's too difficult to make happen. The company I originally ordered from was called preferredjoy.com. Are these people scammers or just lousy businesspeople? When I try to dispute it with paypal, they don't recognize the transaction even though I do have a receipt, so I can't open a dispute. Can someone help me navigate through the craziness. I feel like I'm on the MerryGoRound from hell. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jmsmith1820 

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you (difficult at the moment due to covid)
OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.