Did not receive all items

Korynjo
New Community Member

Hello, I made a purchase back in March and still had not received the order in April. The seller was contacted on my own and through PayPal. I submitted a claim and then the seller sent out some of the order, not all items, and PayPal denied the claim because the seller stated the item was sent out and eventually delivered on the 12th. I emailed the seller several times informing them that I did not receive the full order; two items are missing. I was charged the full amount. I am wondering how to get the other two items or either a refund because the seller is not responding to my emails.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Korynjo 

You are only allowed to open x1 dispute per transaction so if you allowed the first to close you may be out of options.

You could try phoning customer services and see if they will allow you to open a second for a separate reason ie SNAD or if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Korynjo 

You are only allowed to open x1 dispute per transaction so if you allowed the first to close you may be out of options.

You could try phoning customer services and see if they will allow you to open a second for a separate reason ie SNAD or if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.