Did Not get refund with proof of Lost package from PAYPAL.

baruj2916
New Community Member

I Bought  an iWatch on Ebay, USPS NEVER ¨deliver¨ the package, but scan it an shows at the webpage that it was DELIVERED, after 3 weeks of searching, phone calls to Ebay USPS an USPS Consumer affairs got 2 letters from USPS accepting that they LOST THE PACKAGE, an other letter saying that they CANT change the word DELIVERED on the webpage, did send those 2 letters from USPS to PAYPAL as a proof that USPS did accept the they lost it, an that proof was asked by an PayPal agent so they could give the refund, as a surprise another agent from PayPal advise to me, that as a courtesy of PayPalthey will open the case an see if they give the refund an  was advise that the chances where 50/50 , took the 2 days the answer me the they won't give me a refund, so that propaganda the your purchase is SECURE is FALSE, PayPal ROBED me because I provide them letters from USPS an they DID NOT accept the, PayPal can't believe you kept the commission that you charge me fro the transaction an ALSO did not give the refund, PayPal is Lying about their policy of Buy ONLINE with TRUST... that is pure BS,, sorry but is the truth. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi @baruj2916,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal community to share your experience. That is unfortunate that USPS may have lost your package. That is understandably frustrating. Unfortunately, PayPal does not offer protections for packages that are lost. If the tracking shows that the item was delivered, you would need a letter from USPS that shows that the item was delivered to the wrong address to appeal your claim. If USPS states they lost the package, PayPal can not hold the merchant responsible for that. You would need to file a claim with the carrier via shipping insurance, as the merchant is not at fault for the lost item if they shipped it using the correct information. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.