Dewalt Tool Offer

Swabby
New Community Member

Is M. Allen Communications, INC a legit business? This offer was up to 80% off on select tools.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Jariley2
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happen - I got a tracking number through Paypal since I never received confirmation from the seller. It took weeks for the package to be delivered. But the tracking number Paypal supplied me with was for a package delivered to a different address.  The post office confirmed that for me.  At their suggestion, I am following up with the Postmaster General as this is mail fraud and a federal offense (and possibly a lawyer).  Paypal will not reimburse me for the item I purchased and did not receive. I have another dispute with Paypal for a second item I ordered from this same site (not knowing it was M Allen Communications and not Dewalt).  I have not gotten a response to that dispute yet.  I hope Paypal does the right thing and refunds me for my two purchases.  More importantly, I hope Paypal stops doing business with this company as it is a scam.  

Login to Me Too

Angel1994
Contributor
Contributor

M. Allen Communications Inc.  is a SCAM, a FRADULANT company that operates out of Florida, with no phone number or any way to get in contact with them except through an email address from which there is no response.  PayPal refused to return my money, because M. Allen Communications Inc. told them that the package had been delivered, and USPS told me that the package with another address attached to the tracking number had been delivered to another house in the same zip code, but won't release that information to me.  I believe that PayPal is involved in the scam, and that they receive a percentage of the money that M. Allen Communications Inc. steals from customers that have faith in PayPal.  If enough people tell the same story, and have the same experience then it's logical to assume that M. Allen Communications Inc. is a scam.  If enough people tell the same story, and have the same experience of PayPal siding with a FRADULANT company, then it's logical to assume that PayPal is also in on the scam.  Big corporations get away with stealing from people who have no recourse.  All we can do is get the word out about M. Allen Communications Inc, through another forum other than PayPal, and similarly expose PayPal as been a part of an operation that scams people out of their money.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.