Dewalt Tool Offer

Swabby
New Community Member

Is M. Allen Communications, INC a legit business? This offer was up to 80% off on select tools.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

BigTshot2020
Contributor
Contributor

Has any one gotten a tracking number for what they bought because i have not been able to find one are keep track

Login to Me Too

DewaltUser
Contributor
Contributor

I also placed an order for this equipment but have not received a tracking number.  I have not been able to find a phone number.  M. Allen Communications Inc. appears to be a training company.

Login to Me Too

Angel1994
Contributor
Contributor

M. Allen Communications is not a training company, it is based in Florida, the Principal of the company is M. Allen.  There is no phone number, or any additional information.  It's a fraudulent company; PayPal is well aware of this, but continues to do business with them.  They will not issue a refund, and they will not have any further communication with you regarding the theft of your money.

Login to Me Too

Angel1994
Contributor
Contributor

The only way you will get a tracking number is to file a complaint with PayPal about non-delivery of the items you purchased from M. Allen Communications.  PayPal will not return your money, because M. Allen Communication Inc. will tell PayPal that the goods were delivered, and when you contact USPS they will tell you that the tracking number corresponds with another address in the same neighborhood, but they will not provide you with the address.  You will have no success in contacting M. Allen Communications Inc., and PayPal will refuse to have any more communication with you regarding this matter.  PayPal is likely involved the scam, otherwise why would they continue to do business with a company that habitually screws people out of their money?

Login to Me Too

mandykantoo
Contributor
Contributor

I had this problem, and eventually Paypal denied my claim.  I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, or whatever it is called these days, and mentioned that Paypal had several complaints in this forum about this company in the same time frame as mine.  I had cc'd Paypal with all my contacts with the vendor (minimal, since they never responded in any way at any time) and with the Post Office.  I got a refund about a week later.  File your complaint with the Feds.  Paypal will listen to Them.

Login to Me Too

Dr-J
New Community Member
I ordered on 4/8 and have had zero contact or tracking info. Seems like a scam to me.
Login to Me Too

DewaltUser
Contributor
Contributor

I too, ordered this product and never received an affirmation of the order. When I finally received a tracking number, it stated that it was delivered by the USPS. It was never received. I believe that this was a bogus offer by a bogus company out of China that has no legitimate address. I strongly suggest that PayPal cease doing business with this sort of company and that all refunds should be issued.

Login to Me Too

Jariley2
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two items thinking I was ordering from Dewalt.  Did not know it was M. Allen Communications until my paypal payment went through.  After a few weeks, I was given a tracking number from PayPal.  Waited three weeks for delivery, which was supposed to be yesterday.  According to the USPS, the package went to a different address (coincidentally one block away).  I was told by the post office they would look into it and call me, but did not hear back from them today. I will be going back to the post office tomorrow to see if the tracking number I received was actually for me.  After reading these posts, I have a feeling that this company is fraudulent and somehow gets their hands on other tracking numbers. I have tried to get a refund from paypal, but they have said since the order was delivered there will be no refund. Looking at other ways to pursue this if the tracking number I received was fraudulent.

Login to Me Too

Kcrqm0724
Contributor
Contributor

The same with me I also ordered items and never received anything and then I got a bogus tracking number that stated that the postal service had delivered but when I spoke with my carrier she stated that the package was never delivered and she didn’t know how they got the tracking number for someone else address....PayPal really needs to do something about this ....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.