Dewalt SCAM Continues

SunNet11
New Community Member

A Chinese company with a professional Dewalt website scammed me too. Ordered an expensive Dewalt tool and received a piece of plastic in small envelope. I filed a complain to PayPal and they reached to the seller. PayPal says that the seller agreed to refund and I need to return the product. I have to return this piece of plastic to China and get seller verification receipt at my own cost, for PayPal to give me the refund.

PayPal is playing into the hands of the seller by doing this, instead of investigating and stopping this scam. Seeing from reports in the PayPal community they could have prevented this scam earlier.

I send a picture of what I received from the Seller to PayPal by email and got a response saying that I need to submit it via the Resolution center, but there is no way to attach a picture on that site.  I am hoping that PayPal will find an amicable solution.

Appreciate if anyone has any suggestions to persuade PayPal to refund and stop further SCAMMING.

Stay tuned. Feb 11th 2021

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.