*** Designs and found some comments saying this is a scam. Any information on them?

lbarton75
New Community Member

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guidelines.

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

MarkkoCat
Contributor
Contributor

Commenting again to add: If you google both the NJ address and AZ address for returns, they both go to UPS pickup/dropoff locations. Very shady. They received my return a week ago, according to the tracking info, and haven't contacted me about it. I did not open the package, and there's no question that I purchased the items from them because they're still in Grace Callie's packaging. We'll see how they respond, if they respond. They routinely delete critical reviews off of their FB pages and block those people. It looks like their company is also selling through other names on FB. (Is Sparrow Hill the same group?) I know other resellers like RoseGal change names often as folks catch on to their scumminess. Just be aware if you see anything on FB or Insta that sounds like this! 

Login to Me Too

Woodchucker2
Contributor
Contributor
I returned cheap metal bubble gum machine necklace that they sent me immediately after I received it. I followed their online return instructions to the tee. Of course, I emailed them several times without receiving responses. I also called their phone number several times & only received a recorded response. After months of this foolishness, I reported them (online) to the Better Business Bureau. Only after doing this, did I receive a refund. Maybe if more people would report them to the BBB these scammers would be forced out of business. Please take the time to do this! It is important! Thanks for posting comments here!
Login to Me Too

Vawhitehead
Grace Callie Designs is a joke. After OVER TWO months of placing my order, I finally received the “Grace Callie” earrings I ordered. Today. From China. This is after being explained in a voicemail by “customer service” that you couldn’t find my order with the information that I gave them...What else could I have given them besides the order #, tracking number and my email address?!?! NOT ONLY THAT, but what I received is A RIDICULOUSLY FALSE version of the earrings on the website. Very frustrating experience after being excited to receive the beautiful earrings they advertise but do not actually sell. Grace Callie is a fraudulent business...Fabricating reviews and photos on their website
Login to Me Too

schups
New Community Member

Don't buy from this company!

Product is cheap and customer service is worse.

Login to Me Too

Herbaljules
New Community Member
This company, Grace Callie Designs was found under a Facebook page called TOES IN THE SAND. They advertise anklets, jewelry etc. This company states that they are out of Scottsdale Arizona but shipping, IF your order ever arrives, will be coming from China. I ordered three anklets and received one very cheaply made broken necklace. They do not respond to emails or to phone calls. The Better Business Bureau does not endorse this company but currently shows 47 complaints on this company. This company needs to be investigated heavily by authorities and shut down.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.