*** Designs and found some comments saying this is a scam. Any information on them?

lbarton75
New Community Member

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guidelines.

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

Boamot66
Contributor
Contributor

Update on my never received order from them!  Thank God I used Paypal!  I opened a complaint and received a full refund.  I learned by my mistake with this scam artist!

Login to Me Too

Jdphineas
Contributor
Contributor
How do you open a complaint? Waiting 5 weeks still nothing. At this point don’t want it just want a refund. Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too

DontTellTheBoss
Contributor
Contributor
I did a chargeback through my bank because I used my bank card to pay for the goods . The bank opened an investigation and is going to return the funds to me. However, if you do it through PayPal you can also do a chargeback via PayPal for not getting your merchandise.
Login to Me Too

RottenRuby
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a few items, and have now received two. I’m almost 100% convinced their items are bought from Wish.com, and resold at a much higher price. I wondered why their prices were so low, and when they began arriving, I realized they are not cheap at all, considering on Wish, these items are never more than $1-2. Packaging is identical, items are identical. Clever of them, rebranding and reselling, but totally dishonest. 

Login to Me Too

Min6453
Contributor
Contributor
DO NOT believe this comment!
Login to Me Too

Vawhitehead

Woodchucker2
Contributor
Contributor
I have never in my life had as horrible an experience as I have had with this company! I ordered a necklace for my daughter at the beginning of Nov. It arrived over a month later from China in a regular envelope. It was made of cheap metal that was chipping. Attached to the metal was a cheap plastic tag that said, “Made in China”. When I contacted the company to return this trinket, they said to mail it back in the original packaging & they would refund my money. It has been over a month since I returned this piece of metal. My money has not been refunded and I have made several attempts to contact them, through both email & the phone number given. They will not answer through email or by phone. This “company” is a total scam! Do not buy anything from them! They will take your money and run. I have reported them to the BBB.
Login to Me Too

Maus2018
New Community Member

Grace Callie Designs gave me the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. I purchased a pair of earrings in October 2017. The delivered earrings were of very poor quality, the poorest you may imagine, and by no means close the their photos. I returned the items in Nov 2017, as advised by their after sale service, who had an odd email address, but have not received my refund yet.  I am suspecting that it is scam. They sell cheap products and if  the buyers object they ask them to return the sold items without refunding them. Probably they sell the returned items again! I have not evidence to believe otherwise.

Login to Me Too

Woodchucker2
Contributor
Contributor
Horrible business! Fraudulent! Scammer! Click on BBB link below! Grade of F! https://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/business-reviews/online-retailer/grace-callie-designs-in-montvale-nj-...
Login to Me Too

Boamot66
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a necklace and earrings back in November 2017 - I received the necklace in like 5 weeks - quality is like something you get out of a bubble gum machine - seriously!  I know it's inexpensive, but this was horrible.  The earrings - I've emailed and called 5 times and they keep telling me it's on it's way - its been 3 months!!  Still nothing!!  Never buy from them again!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.