Deservespy

1bmike
Contributor
Contributor

Today (02/04/20) I received a shipment for an order I placed over a month ago on an Instagram advertisement with the vendor "Deservespy". Unfortunately, all four pairs of boots received look nothing like the four boots I ordered. Last week I received emails for shipment tracking and then a request review of the product. Both emails were from their website and website contact phone in which both appears to be bogus; however, that is also the contact email on their website <removed>. Anyone had an experience with this vendor with getting refunds and/or exchanges? There are several shipping stickers on the package, and there's an address label from:

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Rishita

Hi @1bmike,

Welcome to PayPal Community.

I am sorry to hear that you had to go through such a situation.

If you haven't received your item, the item you received doesn't match the original product description, you didn't authorize a transaction, or there's been a billing error we have a dispute process to help you and your seller resolve the issue in a friendly way. When possible, you should always try contacting your seller before disputing a payment through PayPal. You have up to 180 days after you sent the payment to file a dispute.

For more details, please follow the link.

I hope this helps!

Rishita

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

1bmike
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning Rishita,

Unfortunately, I have just found numerous pages of scam/fraudulent reviews for this company. None of the telephone nor email addresses listed on their website work. Even the day that I received an email requesting me to write a review on the product (and my shipment was still in transit), I tried to reply; however, the email didn't work. One of the complaint reviews just so happened to be from a claimant that was a Deputy in CA who stated that she's going to fully pursue and prosecute. Their Return Policy requires you to return merchandise unused in the original packaging within 14-days of receiving the merchandise(along with a copy of the payment receipt). Of course the email address listed to request the Returns address does not work, and there's no physical address listed. One person returned the address to the Chino, CA address from where it was shippped; however, another was told it had to be sent back to an address in China. The Return Policy does state "Do not to send back to the manufacturer", China???

Login to Me Too

Gift1981
Bought via facebook boots. Did not arrive. No contact to firm. No answer. Fraud.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello Gift1981,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

You can report this to PayPal by completing the steps listed here

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Gift1981
Havent Got my boots. They do not answer. E-mail adr do not work. Tried to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.