Deposit funds issue

Geetha569
Contributor
Contributor

I received a message like this....
Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.

How can I solve this. Please help me to sort this...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Geetha569,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! It sounds like PayPal is asking to confirm a bit more information through our Resolution Center. As the message stated, it would only be able to be resolved by going to the Resolution Center and providing the information PayPal is asking for. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Geetha569
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @PayPal_JonK  for the reply,
When I got to Resolution Center, It is showing no transactions yet. Then, how can I provide the information..
Please help me to sort this...

Thank you
Geetha

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Geetha569,

In that case I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.