Denied my dispute!!!

TLandry1
Contributor
Contributor
I was denied my dispute just because the merchant provided a tracking number to say that it was shipped. That was March 3rd and today is April 18th and I still have not received it. I ordered on Jan 12th. More than disappointing that PayPal does not have my back. I sent all information to Costumer Service 4 times and it was denied. I have now sent a hard copy to the head office??? Not sure if it is the head office, as it was extremely hard to even find an address. Phone number - lol. Can’t find one of those either lol. Navigating this website hasn’t been easy either. I always thought that if a merchant had PayPal, this would be a reputable merchant. That it would be safe to order from a merchant that had PayPal. I don’t think so . . . I wish anyone luck in trying to get PayPal to help U with a dispute.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AlanRupsetguy
New Community Member
Same here ordered one item from a seller , the invoice changed to 6 items as I pressed pay now and I received 2 that don’t work. Paypal denied claim and I am £152.89 out of pocket plus £27 hopeless system to contact and get satisfaction will never use PayPal again am suing seller now!!
Login to Me Too

TLandry1
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so sad for U. It is very frustrating, especially when U think PayPal has your back and they don’t. I guess they loose money for the fees they charge if they didn’t deny your dispute. I’m looking at closing my PayPal account. I really thought if a business had PayPal, it was safe but now I know it isn’t.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.