Denied my claim

Gmagus1
New Community Member

On May 20, 2020 in placed an order with HK Soweway International. I paid extra S&H fees to ensure I received it on time. Never received it and opened a case with PayPal. Today after months of waiting they denied my claim saying they received a valid tracking number from the company. I never got my order. I received 1 golf ball in the mail, that’s it. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sadly, that golf ball is, in PP's eyes, your order. Thus case closed. You need to contact customer service via chat in message center and get to live agent, then explain what happened and have the dispute changed to "item substantially not as described". Take photos of the junk you received, along with the packaging showing tracking number, as prove.

If seller then ask for return of item, don't do it, even if PP reimburse you up to $30 for return shipping cost, there is no guarantee the package will get delivered (return address could be fake). And PP won't refund till seller confirms receipt of returned item. In that case you need to asks for exception because the item is worthless and that it's an obvious scam.

Login to Me Too

Grum2
New Community Member

I used PayPal because they say your moneys safe, two items were wrong my friend had exactly the same thing 

still no refund ,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.