Denied dispute Vendor lied about shipment

tKamont
Contributor
Contributor

This company has a Long list of lying through Paypal about delivering items that never show up. I had an order from September that was never delivered.

Thay falsified documents saying it was delivered, All because they are a paypal vendor. This is CRAP. paypal is backing a scammer. and splitting the money. we need to get this investigated. here is the vendor or should I say SCAMMER.

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED <removed>

flood them with emails.  Thay have no address I could find too.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kenekenny
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. A company in China set up a temporary website, provided "proof" of shipment using a bogus tracking number sent to a completely different area, and Paypal sides with the vendor and doesn't allow an appeal. Paypal are enabling fraud by automatically assuming a tracking number means the item went'to the correct address.

Login to Me Too

tKamont
Contributor
Contributor

if they are a paypal vendor they get the benefit of the claim. even with false proof. this is disgusting. need to get paypal investigated.

Login to Me Too

tKamont
Contributor
Contributor

Already filed a greivence with the Federal Trade Commision internationl. This is not the first complaint about this company and Paypal hiding fraudulant companies..

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tKamont 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tKamont
Contributor
Contributor

I would do all this, IF there was an address or anything you statd. I went back to the web site. there is nothing but an email address, through paypal. says a lot about the scam.. DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL>>>

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tKamont 

You don't need the sellers address, re read my post as you haven't read it properly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.