Denied PayPal case

xoayannaxo
New Community Member
This was my first time opening a case and it was decided in the sellers favor. I do not know why nor did they give me a reason as to why. I ordered plants from a seller and was delivered an empty box. I provided all of the proof they asked for and it was still denied. My question is: is there any way to get a claim reopened? I lost $63 and have gotten no help the entire month the claim was opened just for them to deny it with no reasoning. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it really safe to purchase using PayPal?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

KGonzaga
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @xoayannaxo, Thank you for yoir valuable feedback. I am really sorry to know that you had experienced this challenge. You could appeal the case along with the information to support the claim. Please check this article for reference: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-appeal-paypal%E2%80%99s-decision-on-my-case-faq205... Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

k3lly5166
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, just wondering how did you case go? I am going through the same. Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.