Denied Dispute

Roxxie0729
New Community Member

I filed a claim due to not receiving package.  My case was denied because seller provided a tracking number.  I NEVER RECEIVED MY PACKAGE.  I was not given a tracking number so I can follow up and track my package.  This was never provided to me.  Does paypal check these tracking numbers?  I mean anyone can provide a tracking number.  Can I get this tracking information from PP so I can track myself?  So frustrating.  I'm out $54.99.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Roxxie0729

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear the case was closed, and you didn't receive a tracking number. If the seller added the tracking number to your transaction details, you can locate it on your PayPal Activity Page. If it's not showing, you can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.