Delivery fraud--Paypal refuses to pay.

jerryab2
Contributor
Contributor

1. I ordered an item for US $70. Never delivered, but FedEx says delivered. This is a known scam with Paypal cooperation.

2. I live in a complex with 24/7 video surveillance. When the video was reviewed (around the time the delivery supposedly was made), there was no FedEx vehicle OR delivery person on the property OR in the building.

3. I called FedEx about that problem, and they essentially said that is a known problem. There is no known fix to FedEx's security leak.

4. In that call with FedEx, I specifically told the FedEx employee to release the information *because* the package was *supposedly* sent to me--at my address.

5. The Fedex employee asked for my name and address, which I gave him. He then stated he could not provide any information about that package because that information can ONLY BE RELEASED TO THE PERSON TO WHOM IT WAS SENT (privacy/security).

Now you know how to catch Paypal in their claim the package was delivered *to you*.

I am looking into finding as many other people who have also been scammed and lost money or access to Paypal due to Paypal's failure to have proper policies and procedures in place to protect buyers. 

Send e-mail to <removed>

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

jerryab2
Contributor
Contributor

This was not bought outside the US. The seller had web site set up to take payment and was supposedly in the US. One package shows as shipped from Illinois (two days to show "delivered"), while the other was even closer, as it showed "delivered" in one day.

Login to Me Too

Califdisappoint
Contributor
Contributor
Thx but my tracker showed Shanghai China & again i paid for item but never received it.. will try other modes of payment if PayPal is treating customers unfairly
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.