Delays on lift limitation

giannik316
Contributor
Contributor

I was fired from job, so starting sale on Ebay all my branded clothes trying to make some money for living (supplies, bills etc) When i received a total amount of €1800 Paypal limited my account. I've send immediately all requested docs. They passed 5 days, still nothing yet. Contact via email and i always received the same auto-response cause ...would be finished within 48 hours ...etc (this is absolutely unreal). Trying to contact with facebook, the same thing. Trying calling the customer service ... absolutely there's no change. So many times where i've lost counting... Have been ever thought in PayPal about a person where hasn't any other money for living? I also must pay immediately for refund and i can't !!? This is absolutely unfair! This is insane !! Totally unprofessional and suspicious policy! ps : account 've been already verified by linked a bank account 2 months ago

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PeterDh5372
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact problems, Im having a huge problem with trying to feed my family of 6, this is so complicated and I cannot get through to them.. my suggestion is to try and get a hold of them on @AskPaypal on twitter. but so far for 2 days ive been asking them to respond to me. and no one has.. seems like there responding to people in a que or something... 

but im in the same boat with you 😕 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.