Delays in international shipping - dealing with disputes

KarenHM
Contributor
Contributor

We're finding that international shipping to our customers is often taking much longer than usual because of the current crisis. Does anyone know what PayPal's policy is on disputes due to this?

We send tracked, so we can prove that the parcels have been shipped, but they are slow, and this is causing some customer complaints and we are worried about disputes being opened.

I'd appreciate hearing of anyone else's experiences about how PayPal will view delays in transit in the current circumstances. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Xpinklicious
New Community Member
They don't review much , usually they ruled in customer favour. Customer open a dispute with me and case closed in customer favour and when I appeal telling them it's on shipment they just brush me off and repeat the same answers off and off again in email and they still charge me the 4% transaction fee!
Login to Me Too

underwatershop
Contributor
Contributor

Have you had any updates on this from PayPal ... any disputes? - I can see this coming for us too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.