Delayed decision from PayPal.

Claveh
Contributor
Contributor
I'm waiting for a decision to be made in a case for a refund. The seller has given information, I've given all my information and I have not been asked for more information so just awaiting a decision by PayPal. The date of decision keeps getting deferred, this has happened now 4 times. Am I doing something wrong, can I contact anyone and ask or do I just have to wait until it's finally decided?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Danbryn
Contributor
Contributor
Hiya I’m in the same Position, but the seller didn’t reply. I’ve contacted PayPal and got a reply on Twitter 48 hours later they turn round and said it could take 30 days to resolve, so now it’s a waiting game
Login to Me Too

Claveh
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply, this is quite concerning isn’t it.

Login to Me Too

Danbryn
Contributor
Contributor
Very concerning, it’s like there holding money from us. I am surprised with the amount of people tweeting PayPal, it’s like they have a big problem at the moment and we aren’t told anything. Anyways, I hope your case is resolved soon 😊
Login to Me Too

Claveh
Contributor
Contributor

I’m beginning to feel that it’s tactical on PayPal part to make money on the money markets with other peoples money, considering the testing times atm.

Thank you, I hope you find a resolution soon too and thank you for your reply. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.