Defective producy from Bangood and Dispute

foris4
Contributor
Contributor

When i recieved the order i realized that the product was defective. I immediately contacted the technical support and told them that the battery was only charging until 86%. 1 day later they asked me for a video to show the problem.I immediately sent them the video.1 day later they asked me about the price for the repair in my country. Then i told them that the tablet has another problem(with WIFI) and the battery was charging untill 63%.1day later they asked me again about the repair cost and i told them that is 60 to 80 euro.1 day later they provided me 40euro in order to save my time and solve it earlier. I asked them 50euro because i would lost the guarantee.2 days later they sent me this->"In the case,we would like to return and refund for you.In order to deal with it please help us to ask the freight by the cheapest register airmail to us.After we received and confirmed the returned item, we will refund the item and refund the shipping cost for you".I made a question if we could go to the last step and the 40euro refund and i went to the repair shop and they told me that they couldnt repair the tablet because it was Chinese.Immediately (exactly after 3 hours from the last mail) i sent seller an email and i was asking to ignore my last email about refund and go on with return because i couldnt repair the tablet.After 1 day(today) they sent me this->''Banggood will do what we have promised to our customers. When you receive this email, we have already arranged a refund EUR40 to your payment account. But for different payment methods, the time for refund reaching to your account is different.".I am sure that they ignored my email on purpose to not return the item. I have made a claim on dispute and now the seller told me that he accepts to return the order but he have already arranged the refund 40 EUR for me before and i have to refuse this amount and he will send the return information for me after i did it. What to do? W8 for the result of dispute or i have to close the dispute? if i close how can i reject the 40euro and go on?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.