Deep Love Trading Co., Ltd.

Timaz1
Contributor
Contributor

Have any other members had dealings/problems with the above named Chinese Company who I believe are committing a deliberate fraud regards purchases that they claim were delivered?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

crow999

i have had problems with them too...orderd a hand held vacuum and an air fryer..received an gold band instead

now they want me to return band before they will issue a refund.

gave return address which is mainly chinese. 

Login to Me Too

Timaz1
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to hear that. Seems an obvious scam, like many others that Paypal are aware of and yet seem to do nothing. The help I've had above was really useful but I've still not even been able to change my reason for claiming despite further advice from Paypal on Facebook and Twitter. If I lose this dispute I will be very annoyed and just switch to Amazon who seem much better at refunding from these Chiese crooks. I shall use every social media available to spread the word about these frauds on Paypal. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Richard197
Contributor
Contributor
I am going to do the same people like this need to be stopped they are Crooks
Login to Me Too

Timaz1
Contributor
Contributor

Just an update to let you know that I won my case against this fraudulent company and received a full refund! I hope your dispute ends well too.

Login to Me Too

terryfoxjune19
New Community Member

I ordered a Yeti cooler from them and got a cheap ring 2 months later. After multiple attempts to contact them they finally responded and wanted me to take a partial refund. What a crook. They send me the wrong stuff ( I believe they make a living like this ) and then say take a 25% refund and reorder the cooler.

What a scam. I ordered through PayPal because I felt I was protected. We will see.

They are a scam company!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Ltaylor0708
Contributor
Contributor

Yes the same thing happened to me.  I have filed a dispute with Paypal as the seller will not reply 

Login to Me Too

Richard197
Contributor
Contributor
If deep love Trading Company does it have anything to do with each Ina deals being wrong why do you keep shipping it for them
Login to Me Too

U1-swright
New Community Member

I also appear to have suffered from an issue with this trader. In my case I dont even know what it is I'm supposed to have ordered 'A lounger for lunch break' and only found out when a cheap ring arrived in the post. After changing my login details I've taken this up with PayPal and tbh the current outcome is the suggestion its just a order mistake and to send the item back and they will refund the postage. This seems to forget an order and payment for an item I dont believe I placed or the fact it seems like obviously fraud at least. 

Login to Me Too

Aido52
Contributor
Contributor

Having same problem except I did not receive anything.

Had ordered a cordless vacuum but received nothing.

Only discovered this part of  Paypal yesterday.

I had recently lodged a refund claim with Paypal and am awaiting their decision.  

Had I seen this site I would not have placed an order. They seem to be sammers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.