Declined dispute because merchant claimed it was shipped

Susiesamy
Contributor
Contributor
Very unsatisfied. Never disputed any charge. However, ordered three items from supplier never received shipment. After 60 days, received response from Paypal they declined my dispute because Merchant who did not ship merchandise claims they did. I have not received merchandise..so Seller is believed not your loyal customer..bad customer service! No longer use Paypal and will share my experience with others
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Susiesamy

Do you want advice first or do you just want to share your experience on here?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Susiesamy
Contributor
Contributor
Would love advice.
Login to Me Too

Suzycrmcheese
Contributor
Contributor

So I was denied my claim cause seller says they have proof they shipped.  I didn't receive it, so I i would like proof that showed some dates, like when it was delivered

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Susiesamy and @Suzycrmcheese,

I'm sorry to hear about the outcomes of the claims in question. A seller has the opportunity to provide proof of delivery, or in some cases, proof of shipment to the buyer. If it was in the form of a tracking number, that information will be available in the transaction details or the case details.

If you are unable to see the tracking information, please contact customer service to request the tracking number.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.