Decision not in my favour despite providing irrefutable evidence.

Mikzter
New Community Member

About a month ago I raised a dispute with Paypal as I had paid for a ladder and received a cheap toolbag . The sender wanted to refund me a percentage which I claimed was unacceptable as the item received was cheap and I had no use for it. They further claimed that it would cost me a fair bit to send it back so hinted that their offer was better.

I photographed and screenshot everything associated with the transaction, however Paypal state that they tried to contact me via email although I didn't initially see these emails as they ended up in junk. Despite this they had all the information at their disposal anyway.

I have tried to contact the seller but they have abandoned the gmail account they were using which is telling to the type of company they were.

I feel that Paypal didn't bother to view the photo's or scans I provided otherwise it would have been quite obvious as to what was going on, the company either knowingly or unknowingly made a mistake (or was trying to get rid of old stock) and hoping that nothing would happen which it didn't.

Has anybody experienced a situation like this ?

Mick

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mikzter
New Community Member

I'd like to add that adding to a dispute or contacting Paypal is nigh on impossible  in any shape or form from what I can see.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.