Deceptive Chinese website and resulting claim

hmwidener
Contributor
Contributor

I believed I was purchasing a Seresto collar for my dog from serestoss.com website, but found a Chinese name and address on my receipt instead of the actual Seresto website. I paid with funds in my PayPal account. I immediately filed a claim, because I don't want a fake product that may harm my pet. I researched and found many others had complaints with receiving fake items from this merchant. I have emails where he/she says "we will fight" when I refused to accept offers of 20% back, etc. In short, I haven't received the collar, I don't want it, and seller has offered a refund upon return. Herein lies the problem: I have until the 28th to upload return tracking number, I don't have the item, and it costs more that $60 to send to China, when and IF I do receive it. I can't get hold of a human on PayPal. I would greatly appreciate any guidance. Thanks so much!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hmwidener 

It would help if you said which dispute you opened?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hmwidener
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry for that; this is my first post and I'm learning. 🙂 "Not as described"
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hmwidener 

Sorry but why would you open a paypal dispute for item received but not as described and not non receipt of item if you didn't receive it?

Your best bet is to contact customer services explain your mistake and see if they will change the dispute type for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.