Debit to ac without authorization

nisarsharif
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal debits balance 7 days ahead to my debit card while a transaction is unauthorized/pending and is disputed. This is an undue practice and the resolution center is useless as it cannot be activated until after money is paid. There is no email address that Email provides to request stop payment or any remedial action by the customer. The message center does not answer or take action.

Very frustrating indeed.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nisarsharif 

You can't cancel a pending payment so paypal transfers the funds as requested to the seller that the transaction was with.

If it was unauthorised ie you were hacked then paypal will check IP addresses etc and if they confirm it then they will refund your funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nisarsharif 

You can't cancel a pending payment so paypal transfers the funds as requested to the seller that the transaction was with.

If it was unauthorised ie you were hacked then paypal will check IP addresses etc and if they confirm it then they will refund your funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.