cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealhaven.us

Contributor

Re: Dealhaven.us

This site is most definitely a scam site. I ordered this litter scooper, which is never sent to me.

I'm very happy I paid with PayPal, fortunately for me they refunded me.

Dealheaven have sent what appears to be an empty envelope, I haven't opened it yet but it probably holds the same fake Jewelry some other guys received.

They just sent an empty package so they have the track and trace code.

Beware!

Contributor

I wish I could post a picture of the lovely tiny silver heart I received!! I thought it was an empty envelope as well. Let’s just say it’s the size of the keys I’m using on my iPhone.
Contributor

I have just opened the envelope, and inside I also found a very small silver colored heart. 🙂
Contributor

We would end up in jail if we tried something like this. I cannot believe how deceptive some people are. I guess we can enjoy our tiny hearts.

Hi be worry you will never get what you have ordered I, they send me an empty envelope!!
Contributor

Guess what??? After much dialogue with them they have cancelled my order AND refunded my money!!!
Contributor

I just received my refund from PayPal concerning the scammers, Dealhaven! I can only imagine many will be requesting refunds and hopefully PayPal has the legal team to go after these scum bags!  Seems Facebook will allow anyone to run a scam ad on their site. Even though it was only $50, I only wish I knew where they were! Because of them, I am leery about buying anything on a Facebook ad in the future without doing extensive research first! 

Contributor

Same here. I saw something I sort of wanted and immediately looked to Amazon because of this scam!!

Even though I was eventually refunded my money for the purchase of an item they probably never had, in my opinion, this company is probably making money off of holding my money and thousands of other's money for the 30 days until I got reimbursed. A scam!!!

Do not buy from them even with PayPal, After going back and forth with Paypal and the company for three months I was refunded me half my money and Pay pal tells me its my problem to go after them for the balance. This company split my order making it like it was two seperate orders and they dont respond to emails and they refuse to refund me. Pay pal has had many complaints with this company and they should not work with companies that do not do right by the customers. I would never have purchased through this site If I wasn't guaranteed to be secure through Pay pal and paypal did not follow through. I have lost faith in paypal!