cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealhaven.us

Contributor

Re: Dealhaven.us

Total RIP OFF!!! Ordered a $40 Pain Relief Seat Cushion on June 1. After numerous emails asking why it hadn't been shipped, they kept responding "overwhelming demand" for the item, it should be shipping soon. Finally notified it shipped July 1. So today, July 24, I receive this small, totally flat envelope from the Phillipines that felt totally empty. I took photos of it, of course. Cut the side open and there is a teeny, tiny little star piece of jewelry that measures less than 1/4 inch--probably worth 2 cents! I know this is from them because the tracking number matches. It says Jewelry on the Customs Declaration. Just got off the phone with paypal asking to have the charge challenged. I will never order anything through Facebook again--they're all crappy companies overseas. 

Contributor

Same here. Ugggg
Contributor

Ahh ok! I received that little heart too, I thought it might have been sent by Deals Haven but there was no paperwork. What a bunch of scam artists, I hope the credit card companies come down hard on them likr a ton of bricks! I paid by PayPal so opened and escalated a case, just waiting on the result.

Contributor

I had the same problem with them. They say they are out of stock and i asked for refund from them . No answer.
Contributor

Today I received a teeny tiny little silver heart in a plastic envelope with the tracking info they gave me for the Stand Up Paddle Board. They are definitely a scam!!!! I wish I could post a picture.
Contributor

Not at all!!!!
Contributor

BEWARE, STOP, SCAM! I can't believe more have not been scammed so far or posted their scam. I ordered a fishing net on June 6 and just received a small empty envelope from the Philippines with the tracking number they gave me back in June for my fishing net supposedly coming from Laos! I filed a complaint today with PayPal and I guess I'll wait and see if I'm out $50.

Contributor

Check the envelope again. I bet there’s a teeny tiny trinket in there. I know two of us got those. PayPal will get your money back. It took a couple of months though. Good luck!
Contributor

This site is most definitely a scam site. I ordered this litter scooper, which is never sent to me.

I'm very happy I paid with PayPal, fortunately for me they refunded me.

Dealheaven have sent what appears to be an empty envelope, I haven't opened it yet but it probably holds the same fake Jewelry some other guys received.

They just sent an empty package so they have the track and trace code.

Beware!

Contributor

I wish I could post a picture of the lovely tiny silver heart I received!! I thought it was an empty envelope as well. Let’s just say it’s the size of the keys I’m using on my iPhone.