Did you mean: 

Dealhaven.us

New Community Member

Dealhaven.us

Is dealhaven.us safe?

54 REPLIES 54
Contributor

Re: Dealhaven.us

I just made a purchase from them. Now I am a little worried. I read some reviews that it is fake. I am already trying to contact paypal for help. Hope that I won’t end up with no money and with no product.
Contributor

Be very worried... I opened a dispute for my purchase and they issued a tracking number to slow down PayPal... they sent a friggen bow instead of my paddleboards... PayPal will look into again, hoping gets resolved and I get my money back soon
Contributor

Re: Dealhaven

I have the same problem.... I purchased 2 paddle boards on the 24.06.2019 and no sign of anything. I have emailed them and keep getting told they are out of stock and my order will be shipped soon. I am now going to pursue a refund.

Contributor

same problem here, after a month of purchase still no shipment, and their first reply said it can take 3-7 days for shipment! 30 days after.... it sounds like scam. I emailed them asking for refund and they don't reply. I have opened the case with PayPal and I should know something in about 10 days. keep us posted with your case and good luck!

Contributor

No ifs ands or buts about it, they are a scam! I'm now wondering about all the other new ad pop ups on Facebook! Just think, you can sell a non-existent product on there and in about 10-12 weeks be a Millionaire without shipping one single product! After that, just change your name again, open a new store front and do it all over again! I would try it, but I'd rather sleep at night and not worry about looking over my shoulder!  

Tags (2)
Contributor

Just wait. You may receive a itsy bitsy little piece of silver jewelry in a small plastic envelope with your shipping label on it. You will get your money back from PayPal.

You should be and Pay pal will not secure your purchase go to your bank and cancel order directly, otherwise three months later you'll be fighting to get your money back and the company would have been paid through your bank already

Contributor

It's definitely fake!!  Start your process of a refund now!!

New Community Member

How do you start process of money back from PayPal? My refund has been refused twice through paypal